- The way people view morality is governed by their religious/philosophical outlook.
- The view that the Creator predetermined the bad (as well as the good) infers that God promotes the bad.
- The premiss that the creation ("nature") is God ,means the bad (as well as the good) is God.
- Promoting either of these views risks blaspheming the holiness of the Spirit of God.
- Both these views imply that right and wrong are relative, that there are no moral absolutes.
- It can be hard to convince those who hold these views that they are personally blameworthy.
For that reason they need to know what sin is to appreciate their need of the Saviour.
© 2000/2001 Simply Christians - Longford. UK reg.charity no.1056418